What is Capture One RAW Editing Challenge?
Capture One Challenge is RAW editing contest where you can show your Capture One skills and win awesome prizes!
Each month I start a new Capture One RAW Editing Challenge. Basically, there will be 12 contests in 2019 with different RAW images and various prizes. And you can take part in all of them!
The rules are pretty simple:
1. Every month I publish a new RAW image for the contest and you have a week to edit it.
Each month we have three winners and all the winners are picked by open voting on AlexOnRAW.com
This month, the voting starts on January 18 and ends on January 31.
2. The RAW can be edited in Capture One only.
After you have edited the RAW, you need to pack it as EIP file.
EIP is a special format designed to contain a RAW image and all the Capture One adjustments in a single file.
Learn more on how to create EIP files in Capture One.
3. Send your EIP file to my email email@example.com to enter the competition!
January Challenge deadline is January 17.
January Challenge Voting Begins!
The Voting Rules:
1. You can vote for multiple images. Feel free to vote for all the images you like.
2. You can vote for each image only one time.
3. Each time you refresh the page, images display in a random order.
4. The voting ends on January 31 and three winners will receive some awesome prizes!
5. Invite your colleague photographers to take part in the voting!
Subscribe AlexOnRAW Newsletter to follow the contest updates!
Prizes of January Challenge
First place – Film and Portrait styles Bundle (worth $134)
Second place – Film Styles Bundle (worth $95)
Third place – Portrait Styles Set (worth $49.95)
January Challange RAW
Feel free to download the January RAW file to practice your editing skills.