Recently at Capture One Live Show, we were discussing batch editing, and that topic inspired this tip of the week.
There is a common problem with coping and applying adjustments in Capture One:
If you have cropped an image, your crop will get copied along with other corrections to Adjustments Clipboard. Of course, you can uncheck Crop tool in the list each time, but here is a better solution on how to not copy crop settings:
1. Go to Adjustments Clipboard preferences and turn off “Autoselect Adjusted” option.
2. Now, click “Select All” and manually remove a checkbox from Crop tool in the list.
That is it; now you’ll apply all the adjustments from one image to another except Crop.
Well, I would also recommend unchecking some other options there which are mostly specific for every image. Like Rating or Lens Correction, for example, but it’s up to you.
Want to receive a new Capture One tip each week? Subscribe to AlexOnRAW newsletter!
Each issue of the newsletter contains:
- Latest news from Capture One community
- Reading of the week
- Capture One tip of the week
- A free RAW file for practice
It’s absolutely free, and I promise not to send emails more often than once a week!
Save 10% on Capture One 11 – use code AMBC1BLOG
The code is valid for:
- Full Capture One Pro 11 license (you save $29.90)
- Capture One Pro 11 + Styles bundle (you save $35.42)
- Capture One Pro Sony 11 (you save $7.90)
- All the upgrades (save up to $12.00)
- Phase One Styles (save up to $46.30)
- Capture One Pro 11 – 5 users license (you save $73.90)
- Capture One Pro 11 – 10 users license (you save $144.90)
1) At Phase One on-line store click “BUY NOW” to purchase the Full License of Capture One: Pro, Pro Sony or Pro + Styles bundle.
2) In the payment window click “Enter Promotional Code” and enter this special code AMBC1BLOG, select “Apply” and you will immediately gain 10% discount