I have already shown this tip in my recent Capture One Live Show. After the show, I received lots of comments about this tip, and it was quite surprising that many of you are not familiar with this feature.
Ok, the tip – when you have selected a group of images in Capture One, you can synchronize zooming and viewing of these images by holding the Shift key.
That’s the feature I use each time when I need to compare few photos in details, and it works fabulously.
Want to receive a new Capture One tip each week? Subscribe to AlexOnRAW newsletter!
Each issue of the newsletter contains:
- Latest news from Capture One community
- Reading of the week
- Capture One tip of the week
- A free RAW file for practice
It’s absolutely free, and I promise not to send emails more often than once a week!
Save 10% on Capture One 11 – use code AMBC1BLOG
The code is valid for:
- Full Capture One Pro 11 license (you save $29.90)
- Capture One Pro 11 + Styles bundle (you save $35.42)
- Capture One Pro Sony 11 (you save $7.90)
- All the upgrades (save up to $12.00)
- Phase One Styles (save up to $46.30)
- Capture One Pro 11 – 5 users license (you save $73.90)
- Capture One Pro 11 – 10 users license (you save $144.90)
1) At Phase One on-line store click “BUY NOW” to purchase the Full License of Capture One: Pro, Pro Sony or Pro + Styles bundle.
2) In the payment window click “Enter Promotional Code” and enter this special code AMBC1BLOG, select “Apply” and you will immediately gain 10% discount.