What is Capture One RAW Editing Challenge?
Capture One Challenge is RAW editing contest where you can show your Capture One skills and win awesome prizes!
Each month I start a new Capture One RAW Editing Challenge. Basically, there will be 12 contests in 2019 with different RAW images and various prizes. And you can take part in all of them!
June Challenge starts now and this month we have an express challenge!
How does an express challenge work?
- The June Express Challenge lasts only a week. The contest starts today and the winners will be announced next Thursday (June 27).
- This month, I'll pick out winning images from the shortlist. To get on the shortlist, your image should have at least 10 public votes.
- For the June Challenge, we have Sony and Fuji RAWs, they are already available for download here. If you're a proud owner of the regular Capture One Pro - you can submit both images for the challenge!
June Challenge Prizes
The Express Challenge has a bunch of awesome prizes!
Two sets of 1Styles.pro Styles of your choice
One set of 1Styles.pro Styles of your choice
Regarding everything else, the contest is the same:
1. Download RAW files and edit them solely in Capture One.
Feel free to apply any editing, but don't forget, that you can edit images in Capture One only and winners provide EIP files of the edits, so I can share them with all of you!
Learn more on how to create EIP files in Capture One.
To download images enter your email below and you'll receive a link to the RAW files.
2. Upload edited images here.
File format: JPG
File scale: 1200 px long edge
File size: 700 kb max
Color profile: sRGB
Your image will be published as soon as it would pass moderation; we'll notify you of this.
3. The deadline is June 26.
On the 27th of June, I'll announce the winners!
Subscribe AlexOnRAW Newsletter to follow the contest updates!
April, January, February and March Challenge Winners
You can find January, February and March Challenge Winners and RAW file in the contest's archive.