We’ve rebranded from CaptureOneBlog.com to AlexOnRAW.com.
It’s only the name that is going to change; our content will always stay the same: the most interesting news about Capture One, reviews of all the latest updates and the best deals from Capture One community.
Capture One 10.2.1 brings support for macOS 10.13 High Sierra, new cameras, lenses and lots of bug fixes.
Full Update Features List:
New Cameras Support:
• Sony a7R III
• Sony RX10 MkIV
• Sony RX0
New Lenses Support:
• Schneider RS 120mm iXG
• Schneider RS 72mm iXG
• Sony FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS (SEL100400GM)
• Leica Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH.
• Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH.
• Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH
• Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH
• Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f/0.95 ASPH.
• Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f/1 ASPH
• Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH
• Leica Summarit-M 50mm f/2.4
• Leica APO-Summicron-M 75mm f/2 ASPH
• Leica Summarit-M 75mm f/2.5
• Leica APO-Summicron-M 90mm f/2 ASPH.
• Leica Summarit-M 90mm f/2.5
• Leica Apo-Telyt-M 135mm f3.4 ASPH
Bug fixes: Mac
• Automounted fileshares handled incorrectly
• Adjustments lost when moving a folder within Capture One
• / not accepted in Token paths
• Hang when selecting any text input field to enter text
• Cropping .ORF vertically causes hang
• Emptying “unavailable” images from catalog Trash is impossible
• Renaming of a Catalog folder only works the first time
• Can’t put forward slashes in watermark names
• AppleScript UI access to text fields no longer possible
• Catalog folder can only be moved once
• The Session importer in a Catalog does not count images to be imported properly and does not complete the import
• Crash when closing live view
• Copy stand not found if we create a new session
• | character in Session Name (or session folder) causes Proxies to not render
• Capture One Express and Pro (for Sony) links to videos are wrong
• Until “Next Capture Naming” tool is shown, tethered files are given only Camera counter and no name
• Cannot Capture in Live view using shortcut
• Help>Show Keyboard Shortcut Summary Fails
• Current collection is not selected when CO is started
• Counter starts at 2 when setting up Next Capture Naming
• Filmstrip view does not stick when Show / Hide viewer
Bug fixes: Win
• Moving a Session makes images appear offline
• Windows 10 Fall Creators Update looses Capture One settings
Save 10% on Capture One Pro 11
For all the readers of Alex on RAW, a 10% discount for Capture One Pro 11 license is now available.
It works equally well for a full version of Capture One Pro 11 or an upgrade.
How it works?
1) At Phase One on-line store click “Add to cart” to purchase Capture One Pro 11.
2) At Check Out page enter this special code AMBC1BLOG, select “USE VOUCHER” and you will immediately gain 10% discount.