Capture One 11.1.1 brings support for Leica M (typ 262) and bug fixes for Mac and Windows versions of Capture One 11.
To learn more about the new 11.1 release, read my Capture One 11.1 New Features Overview.
Full Update Features List:
New Cameras Support
• Leica M (typ 262)
Bug fixes: Mac
• Fixed an issue with “Crop to Path” not respecting full canvas
• Fixed an issue where Histogram did not respect crop
• Fixed an issue with Auto Crop in CH edition
• Fixed an issue where the GUI duplicated folders in the library tool (Catalog)
• Fixed an issue where the include “All Other Metadata” option was ignored
Bug fixes: Win
• Fixed an issue where Resource hub didn’t work for some users
• Fixed an issue with Explorer’s “open with” command not working for files
• Improved viewer update performance during rapid tethered Capture