Capture One has just released the 15.4.0 service update containing new lens profiles, bug fixes, and wireless tethering support for Nikon Z9 and D6 (WT-6 wireless transmitter or ethernet cable required).
New lens support
- Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S.
- Sigma 56mm F1.4 DC DN | C
- Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC DN | C
- Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 DC DN | C
- Fujifilm Fujinon GF45-100mm F4 R LM OIS WR
- Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III
Also, Capture One for iPad has received a major update that brings:
- Tethered shooting (USB or Wi-Fi)
- Shutter button for remote capture
- Fujifilm Simulations
- Export Original files and TIFFs
- Auto Adjust
- Various other improvements
Capture One Hidden Features is a collection of more than 200 pro hints to improve your Capture One workflow, structured into an easy-to-read book.
You can download four chapters from the Capture One Hidden Features ebook free of charge:
- 3. Must-Have Shortcuts
- 14. Hidden Features of Layers
- 27. The Power of Mask Inversion
- 38. Automation with Macros
Simply subscribe to the AlexOnRAW newsletter by entering your email in the form below. After subscribing to the newsletter, you’ll immediately receive the four chapters from the book. Also, you’ll regularly get a friendly newsletter with free Capture One tutorials, image editing tips and tricks, and news from Capture One community.