Capture One Styles Giveaway is Over
Still, you can download 5 Styles and 5 Style Brushes free of charge!
- You can download 5 styles and 5 style brushes from the new Pro Color Grading Style set free of charge!
The five styles and style brushes include:
TS – Sea Breeze – a style designed for travel and street photography shots.
- L – Mountain Trail – created for atmospheric landscape images.
- P – Verdant Portrait – a gentle portrait color grading style.
- U – Frosty B&W – a universal B&W style that adds a bit of color to classical B&W.
- U – A Roasting Summer Day – a universal style that fits sunny shots especially well.
Till June 30, you can save $30 by buying the Pro Color Grading Styles in a bundle with the new Capture One Hidden Features eBook. Simply enter this code at checkout: SAVE40
If you want to buy just the book, this code will give you 40% OFF the eBook!
Get 40% OFF the New Book About Capture One
Capture One Hidden Features is a collection of more than 200 pro hints to improve your Capture One workflow, structured into an easy-to-read book.
This book was created for Capture One users who are familiar with all the essential features and are looking to discover advanced tools and workflow hints.
Till June 30, you can get it with a 40% Early Bird Discount!
Simply enter this code at checkout: SAVE40
The code also gives an additional 20% OFF all the eBook bundles, on top of the default bundle discounts.
Capture One Photographers About the Book
The book has four parts; each is designed to uncover hidden features of different areas of Capture One workflow.
Part I. Enhance Your Workflow is all about obscure shortcuts, interface hints, and tips on building a more efficient workflow. Here you’ll learn how to set multiple filters by using the Alt key, find the correct preview size, and why you might need to export into JPEG QuickProof. This part includes:
- – Hidden Features Of The Alt Key
- – Hidden Features Of The Shift Key
- – Must-Have Shortcuts
- – Toolbar Customization
- – Speed Edit Workflow
- – Preferences You Need to Set Up
- – Image Culling Tools
- – Safe and Secure Workflow
- – Hidden Features of Export
- – Various Workflow Hint